Sweet Home Santa Barbara

Friday, September 19, 2014

Five On Friday

One -- Thank you guys so much for your love and support on yesterday's announcement. I am constantly blessed by this community, both online and real life community (though they kind of both become real life at some point, huh?)


Two -- I went to a wedding last weekend! {Shocked? Yeah, I know.}


My guy's best friend got married, and let me tell you, nothing tells you more about a man than the friends beside him. Good, quality friends usually stand beside a good, quality man. And both Kris and Stephanie? They are top notch people, and I was honored to be a part of their wedding. 




Not to mention, I thoroughly enjoyed this wedding because a) Frozen was played multiple times. and hand gestures were welcomed/encouraged. and b) there was not a dry eye in the house from the father of the bride speech. and I'm a sap who loves a good cry at a wedding, so there ya go. 

Three -- I signed up for my seminary class! I am so excited to kick that off on September 29th. And guess what I'm studying? The most exciting interesting captivating thrilling cant put it down book of the Bible!!



Try to contain your jealousy. 

But really, I'm thrilled. If I'm going to start studying the Bible, I may as well start with the rich, old testament stuff! Leviticus, bring it on. 

Four -- Speaking of studying the Bible, we're kicking off this Bible study on Monday night. 


Has anyone done it? This will be my third Beth Moore study, and I can't say enough good things about them. My first two were Revelation and Breaking Free, so tooootallly different, but both amazing. Really amazing. 

Can't wait to kick this one off!

Five -- I'm updating to ios8 as we speak. Therefore, I am staring at a screen like this:


I'm really looking forward to sending everyone I know audio text messages. 

And you thought snap chat was good. 

---


Happy Friday, loves! Hope you have a spectacular weekend. 


2 comments:

The Pink Growl said...

You are the wedding queen girl! Love seeing all your smiling happy pics!! And I just finished up the Children of the Day study a couple weeks ago. I absolutely loved it and if you relate well to Beth Moore typically, then you will too! She is one of my favs and I got so much out of it!

Angela said...

I've heard nothing but great things about Beth Moore studies! You have gone to more weddings this summer than anyone I know, girl!